Friday, October 30, 2009

2nd Year of College!

Wow, school has begun again and what craziness it has been already. We just got done with midterms (THANKGOODNESS). My mom and grandma helped move me up to Rexburg this time. I’m living with Shelley, Libby, and Amanda again and have two new roommates who I love! The first weekend we were really bored so we made a fort and watched a movie in our fort. It was awesome! And we dyed my hair red…it was crazy at first! We are full of random things. Me and Brittany are so much alike and so crazy it’s never boring with us around! For example, last Friday we made a band. I played my guitar and she got pots and pans out and played the drums. We played for everyone who came home it was awesome! We also had the random idea of carving watermelon instead of pumpkin. I’ve only been home twice this semester and one was for Dallin’s baptism and the other for General Conference. I did the Temple to Temple relay this semester and made some awesome friends doing it. I ran the four mile leg in about 32 minutes! WOO! Elder Oaks came and gave an awesome but scary devotional and I got to be in the Hart where he was. It was so neat to be so close to an apostle. Exciting news on a test I got a 94.5% on my science test WOO again! It was exciting! For that science class I got to go on a field trip out to West Yellowstone and make lots of stops on the way that had to do with earthquakes and volcanoes. It was really neat to learn about the area I live in. I ran into someone who served with my friend in Taiwan. His name is Bryce. It was so neat to meet someone who knows him out on the mission. He helped me write a little letter in Chinese! I had Whitney and Alyssa Love come and spend the night with me and my roommates! We ate pizza and ice cream and watched Hannah Montana the Movie (which is sooo cute!) It was fun to have them here! We had our ward Halloween party this last weekend and we all dressed up like old ladies…and they made me fat! We went on a hay ride and then ate dinner and had a costume contest (which our apartment won!)
So my mom is amazing! She sent me cookies and other treats to me in the mail! What would I do without such an amazing mom??? I want to be just like her when I grow up!

I just can’t believe how blessed I am to be here where I’m at and doing what I’m doing. The Lord is constantly watching out for me and is always there in the hard times. Things always work out in the end. LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

Mantha said...

Hey Natalie! It sure sounds like life is good as well as busy! Hope you're having tons of fun!