Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME-even for a few hours



So on Monday I got to go home for a bit. It was sure good to see everyone. Ryan missed me! I love that kid! It was good timing on my part since Ryan volunteered to play the piano at the nursing home that night and i got to go and listen. He is such a good little player for only playing for two months! And i got roped into playing...my mom volunteered me. But luckily i can play i am a child of god so it all worked out. After that we stopped at the library so i could say hi to the ladies there. they were all so surprised and happy to see me! And i was so happy to see them i almost cried! They sure mean a lot to me there! We had to hurry and catch up since mom wanted to leave because she had a schedule and by all means we have to keep to the schedule. Love ya mom! And as ruth and shauna said i am just like you! Anywho, its amazing what being home even for a short time can do for you! i can't wait for next week when i get to spend a whole week home! Thanksgiving-bring it on!

No comments: